By Eliza Jordan| email@example.com
Okay girls, let’s all be honest. Being a female isn’t always easy. And in fact, it can be rather tricky at times. Ever go to grab that handy chap stick and it’s not there? Have dead ends but don’t want to go in for the ever-so-scary chop?
Try out these handy-dandy go-to girl tips to guarantee a successful alternative to whatever you’re struggling with!
- Try to use a lip balm or gloss with an SPF in it.
- All natural or organic products usually have an SPF already in them. If not, try looking for peppermint infused products. To avoid your lips cracking or peeling, they must stay moisturized and they certainly can’t get sunburnt! The higher the SPF, the better your chances are of having continuous smooth lips.
- If you don’t have your lip balm handy, use a little dab of lotion as back up. A moisturizer is still a moisturizer, regardless of where it is recommended to be applied.
If you have color-treated hair, use a specific shampoo and conditioner. The same goes for long hair, thin hair, frizzy hair… the list goes on and on. (Mane ‘N Tail is a great product brand for long hair and is tested on animals— so you know it’s safe!)
- For thin hair, try shampooing every other wash.
- For thick hair, try conditioning every other wash.
Try at-home treatments, make use out of that coconut oil and if your hair is still brittle, invest in a few week’s worth of hot-oil treatments.
Use a base coat and a top coat to avoid staining your nails.
Using a clear top coat also avoids breakage and keeps your nails strong!
Apply lotion after every shower (after opening up your pores in a hot shower, it is important to moisturize once you get out because your pores are then closed). This will increase also increase the elasticity in skin.
Invest in a nice salve, such as Burt’s Bees, that will give you an even deeper moisturize.
- Feet- Apply coats of salve and lotion before applying socks for the night.
- Blush- Don’t have any? Pinch your cheeks
- Hair tie- Don’t have one? Grab a strand of hair and wrap around your self-held ponytail.
- Cuts/scars- Salt water, moisturizer (coco butter/oil, lotion)
For cracked heels, lips, acne and sunburns, remember to repair and replenish before restarting!
Some great products that aren’t outrageously expensive are:
- CeraVe (moisturizers & cleaners for face care)
- Burt’s Bee’s (hand salve for skin care)
- Man ‘n Tail (shampoo and conditioner for hair care)
- Sally Hansen (clear top & base coat for nail care)
- Jason (organic lip balm for lip care)
Be the first to comment on "Beauty tips at random"