Friday , 1 August 2014

Home » News » A session with Warren Dreffin

A session with Warren Dreffin

February 26, 2008 8:59 am by: Category: News 159 Comments A+ / A-

By Ben McLeod | bmcleod@flagler.edu

Finally! Flagler College has a great surfer who is from somewhere other than New Jersey, Maryland or Florida. Warren is from the Bahamas, so he is used to surfing great waves. Although he may seem relaxed out of the water, this goofy-footed surfer has so much power in his maneuvers. Warren is a freshman and is going to be a powerhouse for the Surf Team this year.

Major: Psychology
Age: 20
Hometown: Georgetown, Great Exuma
Sponsors: Nine Surfboards
Favorite Wave: Cloudbreak, Tavarua
Years Surfing: 11
Music: Reggae
Favorite Surfer: Taj Burrow
Quote: “One Love” – Bob Marley

A session with Warren Dreffin Reviewed by on . By Ben McLeod | bmcleod@flagler.edu Finally! Flagler College has a great surfer who is from somewhere other than New Jersey, Maryland or Florida. Warren is from By Ben McLeod | bmcleod@flagler.edu Finally! Flagler College has a great surfer who is from somewhere other than New Jersey, Maryland or Florida. Warren is from Rating: 0