What’s Haute: Diary of a Flagler Fashionisto

Photos by Jody Marich
A communication major, Ethan Reynolds, loves his clothes. From polos to jeans, totes to shoes, this boy knows style. The bubbly sophomore invited me into his AMAZING closet. These are a few things I learned about him.

1. He has an eye for fashion
  2. He has an obsession with fabulous bags
  3. His closet is like a candy store for fashionistas

After taking a tour of his fashion, I was fortunate enough to interview the 20 year old.

Jody Marich: What inspires you when you dress?

Ethan Reynolds: “My clothing choice is inspired by a variety of things; my mood, celebrities, the occasion, the weather, etcetera.”

JM: Where do you get your fashion sense from?

ER”I would say that my mother is really the woman who showed me what fashion is, what it means, and how to pertain it to my wardrobe.”
JM: Who is your fashion icon?

ER: “I have a variety of fashionable inspirations such as my mother and Rihanna, however, I do not have a fashion icon per se.”

JM: How would you describe your style?

ER: “I would describe my style as casually sophisticated.”

JM: Where do you like to shop?

ER: “I really enjoy being a sale scavenger so I enjoy shopping department store outlets like, Last Call and Nordstrom Rack, and eBay.”

JM: What is your fashion accessory you can’t live without?

ER: “Just out of practicality, I probably couldn’t live without my Cole Haan driving loafers or Burberry cashmere scarf but I really enjoy my Louis Vuitton Neverfull Damier MM tote.”

As you can see, Reynolds knows a thing or two when it comes to fashion. From his Burberry scarves to his Gucci totes, Reynolds walks out of his house every day knowing that he is a fashionisto.

Be the first to comment on "What’s Haute: Diary of a Flagler Fashionisto"