By Kelsey Mayid | firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you’re planning a holiday movie marathon, or just want to watch your favorite cold-weather classic, these movies are sure to put you in the holiday spirit!
- “It’s A Wonderful Life”— The 1946 Frank Capra classic.
- “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” — Who doesn’t love the green meanie with a heart that’s two sizes too small? The 1966 animated classic is the only version that does justice to Dr. Suess.
- “A Christmas Story” — All Ralphie Parker wants for Christmas is a Red Ryder Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle. ‘Nuf said.
- “Miracle on 34th Street”— Packed with good, old-fashioned family values that remind us Christmas wasn’t always about buying stuff or forcing oneself to get in the holiday spirit, comes in remake or original.
- “A Christmas Carol”— Based on Charles Dickens’ story about an old miser Scrooge who learns compassion when three ghosts visit him on Christmas Eve.
- “Polar Express”— A beautiful, heart-warming story about friendship and believing — in yourself, in the Christmas spirit and in Santa!
- “Bad Santa”— For those who would rather be naughty than nice. Or for anyone who just wants to see a holiday show that wasn’t made for kids. This one’s pretty funny.
- “Home Alone”— Along with your clothes and passport, remember to pack your kid before you fly to France for Christmas. Otherwise, he might just turn your house into an anti-burglar obstacle course.
- “Elf”— Adopted “elf” Buddy treks from the North Pole to New York City to find his real family. Will Ferrell plays the innocent and hysterical lead.
- “The Santa Clause”— If a fat man in a red suit falls off your roof on Christmas Eve, don’t try on his clothes. You might just grow into them.
So grab some eggnog, settle down by the fire, and enjoy!