By Mallory Meeks | firstname.lastname@example.org
Okay kids…I have broken it down for you.
Ta-dah! The top 10 scary movies of all time. Aren’t you lucky? Yes, I believe you are.
10. Psycho– A fabulous original. Ignore the remake. Alfred Hitchcock blows Vince Vaughn right out of the water.
9. Friday the 13th– You will never look at hockey masks or machetes the same way again.
8. Poltergeist– Ignore the adorable little blonde girl. Make sure your TV is unplugged when you go to bed.
7. Halloween– Whoever said people don’t grow up to be psychopathic murderers is seriously disturbed.
6. A Nightmare on Elm Street– Don’t go to sleep, kids. Freddy might tear your arm off with his bladed glove.
5. Carrie– Be careful who you tease. You may just die from it.
4. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre– Make sure you know your meat isn’t human before you scarf it down.
3. The Shining– I mean the original, people! “Here’s Johnny!”
2. Silence of the Lambs– I’ll take my liver with a nice Chianti and fava beans.
And the No.1 scariest movie is…..
1. The Exorcist– This movie will have your head turning 360 degrees and spitting pea soup at the same time!
Well, there you go, people! Now walk, don’t run, to your local Blockbuster. Sleep tight!