Screedlets

I had a thought-provoking piece on religion and its inevitable path to obscurity but, it seems that the mini-Mac I saved the document on (along with everything else I have developed since last June) crashed and burned and apparently has little chance of recovery. So, I thought I would share a few things that I find interesting.

A picture is worth…
NASA’s Astronomy Picture of the Day is one of the coolest photo sites on the web. You can see everything from the 100-kilometer per second jet blowing out of cosmic tornadoes to the dusty concentric shells of the Cat’s Eye Nebula. The best feature of the site is that with each amazing image a brief explanation is provided to enhance your knowledge of space and increase your Trivial Pursuit value: NASA Photo Archive

My own photo of the day:
I have a personal photoblog that I update daily. Check it out and let me know in the comments section if you like/dislike certain photos: Photo ‘O The Day

Brain Teaser
The beginning of eternity
The end of time and space
The beginning of every ending
The ending of every place

What am I?
(Want the answer? Click here)

Word of the week
Brain on a stick: An intelligent person who lacks emotion or social skills.

Quotes of the week
An idealist is one who, on noticing that a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes that it will also make a better soup. — H.L. Mencken

A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that individualism is the key to success — Robert Orben

Graffiti:
Bad spellers of the world — UNTIE!
Cole’s Law: Thinly sliced cabbage
Dwn wth vwls.
For the man who has everything… Penicillin.
How does Bob Marley like his donuts? Wi’ Jammin’
I’d give my right hand to be ambidextrous.
I’m pink, therefore I’m spam.
Procrastinate now!
When blondes have more fun, do they know it?

(The Quotes of the Week and Graffiti content are excerpts from Zingers, Quips and One-Liners)

Tune in next week for an intense thought-provoking post… unless of course my computer crashes and I’m too stupid to not back-up my data… again.

Be the first to comment on "Screedlets"