10. The Starbucks line at the Ringhaver Student Center is ridiculous.
9. Studying has made you increasingly irritable.
Eli Whitney invented the… Oh, who cares.
Pictured: Autumn Krenz.
8. Laundry is no longer a priority.
You can totally wear those pants a couple more times.
Pictured: Sadie Owens.
7. Junk food is your new crutch.
Because chocolate is there for you no matter what.6. You’re neglecting your Netflix account.
Those Office marathons will have to wait until summer break. 5. The comfy chairs in the Proctor Library are always taken.
On every floor.
4. Your physical appearance is on a steady decline.
8AM Final? You don’t need to change out of your PJS.
Pictured: Holly Neuhaus
3. Your social life revolves around the reference collection.
How’s it going, Webster? 2. You’re questioning the existence of sleep.
If you did fall asleep, it was probably on accident.
Pictured: Cassie Stanley
1. And after it’s all over…you still probably forgot to do something.
Oh well. ON TO SUMMER BREAK!