gargoyle@flagler.edu In honor of National Public Lands Day on Sept. 29, I went for a free adventure into the Castillo de San Marcos in St. Augustine to see what makes it one of America's best. Needless to say, I was shocked by the beautiful Spanish cannons that historical re-enactors used to simulate shooting canon balls at homes across the bay. " />

Sunday , 16 December 2018

Home » Video » Best Adventures Mystery Minute: Castillo de San Marcos

Best Adventures Mystery Minute: Castillo de San Marcos

By Joshua Santos | gargoyle@flagler.edu

In honor of National Public Lands Day on Sept. 29, I went for a free adventure into the Castillo de San Marcos in St. Augustine to see what makes it one of America’s best. Needless to say, I was shocked by the beautiful Spanish cannons that historical re-enactors used to simulate shooting canon balls at homes across the bay.

The next free park entrance day will be Veterans Day Weekend on Nov. 10-12.

Best Adventures Mystery Minute: Castillo de San Marcos Reviewed by on . By Joshua Santos | gargoyle@flagler.edu In honor of National Public Lands Day on Sept. 29, I went for a free adventure into the Castillo de San Marcos in St. Au By Joshua Santos | gargoyle@flagler.edu In honor of National Public Lands Day on Sept. 29, I went for a free adventure into the Castillo de San Marcos in St. Au Rating:
scroll to top