Tuesday , 17 October 2017

Home » Video » Go Local: Go Red Pineapple

Go Local: Go Red Pineapple

November 11, 2014 9:10 pm by: Category: Video 1 Comment A+ / A-

Screen Shot 2014-11-11 at 7.57.58 PM

Red Pineapple is a clothing store located in Downtown St. Augustine. Notorious for it’s vintage twist, Red Pineapple is focused on bringing more affordable, local and handmade products to the community.

Go Local: Go Red Pineapple Reviewed by on .   [video width="500" height="300" id="PlpH-Y-7Z9s" type="youtube"]    Red Pineapple is a clothing store located in Downtown St. Augustine. Notorious f   [video width="500" height="300" id="PlpH-Y-7Z9s" type="youtube"]    Red Pineapple is a clothing store located in Downtown St. Augustine. Notorious f Rating: 0

Comments (1)

• Flagler Student

I love this store and the new one they have opened next door, but it is a shame that they are so clearly prejudiced against women of sizes bigger than an L that fits like an M. It promotes unrealistic beauty standards that are impossible for most women who will destroy themselves in the process of trying to look like that. I just worry that their brand isn’t conscious of that and is okay with promoting such an idea. I’d love to see clothes there that I could fit in, but I’m pretty sure it will never happen. That being said, I will continue to buy jewelry and trinkets from their locations.